Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner
An exceptional Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner that cleans without streaks and smears. Ideal for all types of glass or any hard surface, such as windows, counters, chrome, stainless steel, mirrors, porcelain and Plexiglas™.Code: 5076Packaging: 4 X 80 Oz./Case
- AppearanceClear Liquid
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.05 ± 0.02
- Density (lbs/gal)8.8 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNone
- pH (Concentrate):11.2 ± 0.3
- pH (Use Dilution 1:64):9.5 ± 0.3
- DUAL-BLEND® Dilution Ratio1:64
- Case Yield163 gal / 652 qts
- Environmentally ResponsibleYes
- Added FragranceNone
- Nonylphenol EthoxylatesNone
- Contact with concentrateNone
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet DB 6 Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet DUAL-BLEND 6 SDS English Safety Data Sheet DUAL-BLEND 6 RTU 1-64 SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents DB 6 Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner Training Document English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents DB 6 (1-64) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf Miscellaneous Documents DUAL-BLEND Brochure.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Ingredient Disclosure - DB6
DISPENSING DIRECTIONS: Attach DUAL-BLEND® bottle by threading the bottle onto the wall unit mating cap or DUAL-BLEND® Portable Dispensing Unit and tighten securely.
NOTE: The DUAL-BLEND® bottle is designed for use with the DUAL-BLEND® Wall Dispenser and the DUAL-BLEND® Portable Dispensing Unit. Dilution tips built into the product containers provide precise, accurate dilution for every product, every time, regardless of dispensing equipment chosen.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
FOR SPRAY & WIPE CLEANING APPLICATIONS: Fill a properly labeled quart container with GLASS AND HARD SURFACE CLEANER solution from the DUAL-BLEND® Dispensing Unit at a dilution rate of 1:64 (2 oz per gallon) and tighten trigger sprayer. Use cold tap water only. Apply cleaner solution onto a clean microfiber cleaning cloth. Using the moistened microfiber cloth, apply cleaner to surfaces and scrub as needed. Then wipe dry with a clean microfiber cleaning cloth.
Features & Benefits
- Cleans without streaks or smears. / Multi-purpose, multi-surface. One cleaner does it all.
- Easily removes smoke, greasy fingerprints and oils. / No rinsing required.
- Non-flammable, safe for workers / Environmentally responsible non-flammable, biodegradable formulation contains no NPE’s, no phosphates, no acids, no caustics and no solvents.
- Non-ammoniated / No irritating fumes or odors.
DANGER: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE DAMAGE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.