NU-HIDE™ shines and protects leather, vinyl, rubber, chrome, stainless steel and Formica™. Protects against cracks, hardening, rot or dulling from sun, ozone and smog. NU-HIDE™ creates an elegant, smooth, static free wet look surface that resists water, dust, dirt and other soils. Leaves surfaces oil free and resistant to scuffs and fingerprints.
Not for use or sale in California.
Authorized USDA ProductCode: 1330 (bulk liquid packaging), 1331 (quart)Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case, 12 x 32 oz Qt./Case
- High Temp. Stability (°F)160
- Low Temp. Stability (°F)32
- Freeze-ThawStable 2 Cycles
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)0.99 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)8.3 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNot available
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Nu-Hide TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet NU-HIDE SDS English.pdf Secondary Label Nu-Hide (Undiluted) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
Penetrates into plastic, vinyl, wood, laminates, rubber, leather and other resilient surfaces to give them new lustrous beauty and a longer product life. Shines and protects chrome, brass, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and painted surfaces. Protects against cracks, hardening, rot or dulling from sun, ozone and smog. Creates an elegant, smooth, static-free, wet-look surface that resists water, dust, dirt and other soils. Surface is left completely free of oily films that smear, scuff or finger mark. Actually reduces surface tension so that nothing adheres to treated surfaces and re-soiling is eliminated. Safe on all surfaces that will tolerate water. Non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Clean surface to be treated.
- Spray or wipe a uniform coat on the clean surface and allow to thoroughly dry.
- Buff to a beautiful, deep gloss finish.
For maximum protection and beauty use three applications.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple use / For use on plastics, including Plexiglas™, vinyl, wood laminates, rubber, leather, brass, chrome, stainless steel and most other non-woven materials
- Shines, restores, and protects surfaces / Imparts a deep luster while protecting against drying, fading, and cracking caused by sun, ozone, and smog
- Dissipates static charge / Actually retards the attraction of dust and other airborne soils
- Safe to use / Safe for virtually any non-woven material and to operations personnel
- Retards fingerprints and re-soiling / Saves time and labor by prolonging times between re-cleaning
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.