Grease Attacking / Anti-Slip Deodorizing Bio-Cleaner
SHA-ZYME™ is no-rinse daily cleaner and degreaser for use on porous hard surfaces such as concrete, quarry tile, ceramic tile, brick, any grouted floor surface and vinyl tile. Especially in kitchens and food preparation areas, SHA-ZYME™ with deep cleaning action removes grease and grime below the surface to make quarry tile floors (and grout) more slip resistant. Dissolves organic waste on floors leaving a more sanitary condition.
Specialized SMB (Synergized Multi-Blend) biologically engineered bacteria / enzyme combination continues working to consume grease, grime, urine deposits, organically deodorize and brighten floor surfaces. SHA-ZYME™ is recommended for use in food service areas, food preparation areas, restrooms and showers in schools, hotels, hospitals, and nursing homes.
Authorized UL Product
Key Market Information
EducationHardly any surface takes more punishment than a school restroom, but they're no match for bio-enzymatic SHA-ZYME™.
HealthcareClean the shower room floors and improve patient safety with increased slip resistance.
RetailA primary component of any retail location's restroom cleaning procedures. The bio-enzymatic formula dissolves urine deposits and trapped-down grease to leave restroom floors clean with improved slip resistance. Neutral formula allows SHA-ZYME™ to be used on other hard surfaces, not just restroom floors.
GovernmentPowerful bio-cleaner to cut through grease, grime, urine deposits, and bio films on public restroom floors, commercial kitchens, shower facilities, lobby entranceways, general office settings, and many more of the surfaces that public maintenance crews encounter on a daily basis.
Building Service ContractorsFrom restrooms to commercial kitchens to lobby entranceways to general office settings, your cleaning staff needs a product as versatile as they are with the power to cut through grease and grime while deodorizing.Code: 1830Packaging: 55 Gal. Drum; 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- Liquid OdorPleasant fresh
- pH (conc)9.0 ± 0.5
- pH (1:64 use dilution)7.5 ± 0.5
- Viscosity (cps)< 10
- Density (lbs/gal)8.4 ± 0.1
- Organic Odor EliminationExcellent
- Grease RemovalExcellent
- Bacteria SystemSMB (Synergized Multi-Blend)
- Concentration of BacteriaOver 200 billion/gal.
- Surface CompatibilitySafe on all water washable surfaces
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet SHA-ZYME TDS GHS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet SHA-ZYME SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet SHA-ZYME RTU SDS English.pdf Secondary Label Sha-Zyme (Diluted 1-20, 1-32, 1-64) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf Product Flyers, Brochures, and Equipment Manuals Sha-Zyme Flyer.pdf CA Designated List Ingredient Disclosure - Sha-Zyme
SHAKE BEFORE USE
SHA-ZYME™ can be used by hand mopping or through an automatic scrubber.
Dilute SHA-ZYME™ using the chart below as a guideline in warm water.
Ideal for urine odor removal.
SOIL CONDITIONS: DILUTION:
Light Duty Cleaning and Maintenance 2 OZ/GAL. (1:64)
Medium Duty Cleaning 4 OZ/GAL. (1:32)
Heavy Grease/Heavy Floor Maintenance 6 OZ/GAL. (1:20)
Urine Odor Removal 6 OZ/GAL. (1:20)
- Dilute according to soil conditions using warm water into mop bucket or automatic scrubber.
- Apply solution onto floor using mop or apply through automatic scrubber.
- Allow solution to penetrate grease and soils.
- If needed, brush floor with a stiff bristle brush.
- Mop up solution or squeegee to the drain.
Do not rinse. Allow floor to air dry.
KEEP FROM FREEZING DO NOT STORE IN SUNLIGHT
Features & Benefits
- Unique non-acid formula eliminates grease, grime, urine deposits, light mineral deposits.
- Improves slip resistance by removing deep down, trapped grease and grime.
- Will not build-up, yellow or become sticky / No rinsing required
- Deodorizes as it cleans / Pleasant fresh fragrance.
- Environmentally responsible / Non-flammable, biodegradable formulation contains no NPE’s, no phosphates, no acids, no caustics and no solvents.
- Synergized multi-blend (SMB) high active bacteria count produces grease eliminating enzymes, consuming grease and organic materials until they are gone.
- Will not damage floor finish when used at 1:64 dilution.
WARNING: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.