MAIN SQUEEZE™ GLASS
Glass and Hard Surface Cleaner
The MAIN SQUEEZE™ container comes complete with its own built-in measuring spout. No added dispenser installation or maintenance costs, no plumbing restrictions to worry about. Just remove the cap, squeeze and pour.
An exceptional Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner that cleans without streaks and smears. Ideal for all types of glass or any hard surface, such as windows, counters, chrome, stainless steel, mirrors, porcelain and Plexiglas™.
Key Market InformationCode: 4170Packaging: 6/32 oz Single Neck Measuring Containers/Case
- AppearanceClear Liquid
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.05 ± 0.02
- Density (lbs/gal)8.8 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNone
- pH (Concentrate):11.2 ± 0.3
- pH (Use Dilution 1:64):9.5 ± 0.3
- MAIN SQUEEZE Dilution Ratio1:64
- Case Yield97.5 gal / 390 qts
- Environmentally ResponsibleYes
- Added FragranceNone
- Nonylphenol EthoxylatesNone
- Contact with concentrateNone
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Main Squeeze Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner TDS English GHS Safety Data Sheet MS Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet MS Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner RTU (1-64) SDS English.pdf Secondary Label Main Squeeze Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner Secondary Label 6 up.pdf Product Flyers, Brochures, and Equipment Manuals Main Squeeze flyer.pdf
Dilute product at a rate of 1/2 oz per quart (1:64). Loosen the cap, squeeze the bottle to push the liquid into the measuring cup. Measure 1/2 ounce of product. Remove the cap and pour the liquid into an empty 32 oz trigger spray bottle with appropriate labeling attached. Fill the bottle with cool water. Attach the trigger spray to the bottle.
Spray the diluted cleaner on the soiled surface and spread evenly with a cloth or paper towel. Wipe dry and polish with a clean soft cloth or paper towel.
Features & Benefits
- Cleans without streaks or smears.
- Multi-purpose, multi-surface. One cleaner does it all.
- Easily removes smoke, greasy fingerprints and oils.
- No rinsing required.
- Non-flammable, safe for workers
- Environmentally responsible non-flammable, biodegradable formulation contains no NPE's, no phosphates, no acids, no caustics and no solvents.
- Non-ammoniated, no irritating fumes or odors.
DANGER: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE DAMAGE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wear eye/face protection.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.