Clean and Tack
Fast drying formula cleans wood floors to restore natural beauty and luster. Tacking with FastBreak™ cleans the surface, removing dust, dirt and grime and leaves no residue behind. Uses specially selected ingredients to remove soils from the wood surface.
Authorized UL Product
Key Market Information
EducationAlong with being properly cleaned, gym floors maintained with FAST BREAK™ will have increased slip resistance, increasing the safety for young athletes.
RetailFAST BREAK™ not only cleans, but also improves slip resistancy to reduce injury to employees and customers.
Building Service ContractorsFAST BREAK™ not only cleans, but also improves slip resistancy to reduce injury to your client's staff and guests.Code: 1603Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case
- pH8.9 ± 0.5
- (at 1:4 dilution)7.8 ± 0.3
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.00 ± 0.01
- OdorLight Citrus
- VOC’s (%)<4
- Flash Point (°F)>201
- Flash Point (°F) (at 1:4 dilution)None
- Freeze-Thaw StabilityExcellent
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Fast Break TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet FAST BREAK SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Fast Break (1-4, 1-64) Secondary Label.pdf
Sweep, vacuum and/or dust mop floor surface prior to cleaning with FastBreak™ Clean and Tack for optimum results. Dust mop floor surface using a untreated dust mop / microfiber dust mop.
- Mix FastBreak™ at a ratio of 4 parts water to 1 part FastBreak™ in a mop bucket or automatic scrubber. Use cool water only. Mount red or white cleaning pads.
- FOR AN AUTOSCRUBBER: Autoscrub the floor surface in a single pass. Do not allow solution to stand on the floor surface. An individual with a pick-up mop or dry towels must follow behind the scrubber to pick up any water that is not picked up by the machine. Pay special attention to corners.
FOR A SWING MACHINE: Work in small areas. Apply solution to the floor using a mop or the automatic scrubber. Prep floor surface using a 175 rpm swing machine with a #120, #150, or Maroon floor pad. Use over lapping passes until floor surface is roughened evenly. Pick up dirty solution using a wet vacuum, mop and bucket, or automatic scrubber.
- Rinse floor thoroughly and tack with FastBreak™. Allow floor surface to dry before walking on it.
TACKING WITH TOWELS:
- In a mop bucket / wringer, mix FastBreak™ Clean and Tack at a ratio of 4 parts water to 1 part FastBreak™. Use cool water only.
- Soak the towels in the bucket of diluted solution. Make sure that they are completely wet. Wring out a towel thoroughly to remove excess cleaner solution until it is just damp.
- Fold the dampened towel, place on the floor and wrap around a broom. Wipe the floor in long strokes without lifting the towel from the surface. Go with the grain of the wood. Reposition and refold towel frequently to expose a fresh clean surface. Repeat until the floor is completely free of dirt.
- Allow the floor surface to dry before walking on it.
SPOT CLEANING WITH TOWELS:
- Wipe up liquid spills and sweep up dry soil spills as soon as possible.
- Mix FastBreak™ Clean and Tack at a dilution ratio of at a ratio of 4 parts water to 1 part Fast Break in a mop bucket / wringer. Use cool water only.
- Apply FastBreak™ Clean and Tack solution to towel and wring out thoroughly. Do not apply cleaning solution directly on the wood floor surface.
- Using the dampened towel, clean the area as required. Use a clean dry towel to wipe up excess cleaning liquid. Avoid leaving excess liquid on wood floor surface.
- Allow floor surface to dry before walking on it.
Features & Benefits
- Effectively removes dust and dirt.
- Fast drying, with no residue
- Recommended for use on all sealed wood floors.
- Recommended for use in wet screening process and as a final tack before applying new coatings.
- Low odor, no irritating fumes.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national / international regulations.
This product is not known to be a “Hazardous Chemical” as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first-aid measures. SDS for this product is available on the web at www.nclonline.com