National Chemical Laboratories, Inc. is proud to offer its World Class Product System Training Program. Proper training is a must for Distributors, Building Service Contractors, Floor Contractors, Facility Service Providers and Sanitary Maintenance Professionals.
For our prospective students in the east, training is held at our state-of-the-art 8, 000 square foot Training Center, located in beautiful, historic Philadelphia. This training center contains a theater (seating up to 80 people) with a modern audio-visual system for educational seminars. Adjacent to the theater is the surface room, with over thirty different flooring / fixture / vertical surfaces for hands-on-training. For those prospective NCLU attendees west of the Rocky Mountains, training sessions will be held at our new location in Phoenix, Arizona.
For Distributors, you can learn fresh new approaches to sales presentations and strengthen your product knowledge on the complete NCL line. End users can learn the latest techniques in maintaining a wide variety of surfaces and how to solve problems with NCL products.
To learn more about the NCL University and upcoming training seminars, please call Judy Stryjewski at 800-628-2436, Ext. 271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCL University Online
For those of you who cannot attend live training sessions in Philadelphia or Phoenix, or for those of you who are end-users and want to experience the same industry leading training that distributors and contractors benefit from, here is an opportunity to expand the knowledge base of you and your staff without leaving your facility. Online courses are available in multiple subjects. Study and train at your own pace, right on your computer!
Individuals who go through the training can learn about:
- Resilient Tile Floor Care
- Carpet Care
- Restroom Cleaning and Sanitization
- Green Cleaning Products and Procedures
- Hardwood Floor Care procedures
- Marble / Terrazzo / Granite and Other Natural Stone Surfaces
- Ceramic Tile Restoration and Maintenance
- The science behind cleaning chemicals
- Latest trends and break-through’s in the industry
- To learn more about the NCL University and upcoming training seminars, please call Judy Stryjewski at 800-628-2436, Ext. 271 or email email@example.com.