Encapsulating Carpet Extraction Cleaner
A state of the art, highly concentrated carpet extraction cleaner designed for safely maintaining all types of carpeting including stain resistant carpets. Offers superb cleaning performance with outstanding fiber protection. EDGE PLUS™ incorporates our exclusive EPT™ encapsulation technology to surround and encapsulate soils, then it dries to a non-sticky powder. Soil and residue vacuum out easily. Carpets become amazingly clean and remain cleaner longer! Exclusive anti-re-soiling technology helps carpet resist dirt and soil from becoming entrapped.
Key Market Information
EducationFrom a kindergarten classroom to the principal's office, this highly concentrated extraction cleaner traps soils for easy vacuum removal from all types of carpeting throughout a school facility.Code: 0660Packaging: 4 x 1 Gal./Case; 5 Gal. Pail
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.06 ± 0.01
- Density (Ibs/gal)8.8 ± 0.1
- Upper Cloud>120°F
- Lower Cloud< 32°F
- Flash PointNot available
- Foam HeightLow Foaming
- Dried ResidueNon-Sticky Powder
- Optical BrightenersNo
- Soil RetardantsYes
- Safe on Stain Resistant CarpetsYes
- Shelf Life1 year minimum in original unopened container
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet Edge Plus TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet EDGE PLUS SDS English.pdf Miscellaneous Documents Edge Plus (Diluted 1-10, 1-64, 1-128) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
Designed for use in cold or hot extraction cleaning machines for high quality cleaning of carpeting and rugs. Safe to use on stain resistant carpeting as well as other types of carpet.
- Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Remove furniture and dry vacuum thoroughly.
- Heavily soiled areas such as traffic lanes should be pretreated using one of the following: EDGE PLUS™ diluted 1:10 (12 oz. per gallon) or SOIL FIGHTER PLUS™ diluted 1:10 (12 oz. per gallon)
- Spots and / or stains should be treated with selected NCL carpet spotter prior to extraction.
- Clean carpet following machine manufacturer’s instructions using the following dilution guidelines:
For Light Soils: 1:128 (1 oz. per gallon)
For Moderate to Heavy Soils: 1:64 (2 oz. per gallon)
- Do not over wet carpet.
- After the carpet has been cleaned the carpet pile may be brushed in one direction by pile brush.
- Do not walk on carpet until completely dry and then vacuum.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
Features & Benefits
- Incorporates exclusive EPT™ Encapsulation Technology / Entrapped soil and residue vacuum out easily for amazingly clean carpets.
- Contains sequestering agents / Combats adverse effects of hard water on stain resistant carpeting
- Contains malodor counteractant and Giane™ fragrance enhancer / Truly modifies unpleasant odors and leaves behind a fresh cosmetic scent
- Neutral pH base and does not contain anti-static agents, defoamers or optical brighteners / Safe for all washable carpeting including stain resistant carpeting
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
Response: Wash hands after handling.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is not known to be a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.