TWIN POWER™ #15
Organic Acid HD Restroom Cleaner
A heavy duty, organic acid based formulation which removes lime, scale, hard water deposits and soap scum from showers, porcelain, chrome, stainless steel and other restroom fixtures. May also be used on water fountains, in locker rooms and for most hard water stain problems.Code: 4015Packaging: 6 - 64 oz. Bottle/Case
- Specific Gravity (gr/cc)1.24
- Density (lbs/gal)10.3
- Evaporation Rate= To Water
- pH0.3 ± 0.015
- Boiling Point (ºF)212
- AppearanceClear, Thin Powder Blue
- Vapor Pressure= To Water
- Solubility In WaterComplete
- ContainerSealed; Dual Flow
- Surface CleaningExcellent
- Twin Power Low Flow Dilution Ratio1:15
- Twin Power High Flow Dilution Ratio1:15
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet TP 15 TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet TP 15 SDS English.pdf
Dispense Earth Sense® #15 Organic Acid HD Restroom Cleaner Ready-to-Use solution from TWIN POWER™ Modular Chemical Dispensing Unit into a spray bottle with the appropriate Ready-to-Use label affixed and tighten trigger sprayer.
FOR RESTROOM CLEANING: Apply to surface and agitate to loosen soil with a clean cloth, sponge or brush. Rinse with clear water.
FOR TOILET BOWLS: Apply product under water rim and allow to flow into water basin. After 10 minutes agitate with bowl brush then flush away.
Features & Benefits
- Dispense from Flex Lock or Twin Power Modular Chemical Dispensing Systems
- Concentrated / Economical and versatile
- Environmentally responsible washroom cleaner that is environmentally preferable.
- Safer for the environment and improves indoor air quality.
- Clear, powder blue color
- Use in showers, locker rooms, on porcelain, chrome, stainless steel, most restroom fixtures, and water fountains
DANGER: CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Do not breathe mist or vapor. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Response: If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Storage: Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.