EARTH SENSE® #19
Glass & Window Cleaner
A unique glass and window cleaner made with no phosphates, solvents, or nonylphenol ethoxylate surfactants. Readily biodegradable with no VOC’s, no added fragrance, no silicates, no chelating agents or caustics. Ideal for all types of glass, windows, mirrors and Plexiglas. Highly concentrated for added cost savings and environmental source reduction.Code: 4019Packaging: 6 - 64 oz. Bottle/Case
- AppearanceClear Liquid
- Specific Gravity (g/cc)1.09 ± 0.01
- Density (lbs/gal)9.1 ± 0.1
- Flash PointNone
- pH (Concentrate):11.5 ± 0.5
- pH (Use Dilution 1:100):10.4 ± 0.5
- Environmentally ResponsibleYes
- Added FragranceNone
- Nonylphenol EthoxylatesNone
- Contact with concentrateNone
DocumentationTechnical Data Sheet ES 19 TDS English GHS.pdf Safety Data Sheet ES TP 19 SDS English.pdf Safety Data Sheet ES TP 19 RTU (1-100) SDS English.pdf Secondary Label ES 19 (Diluted 1-100) GHS Secondary Label 6 up.pdf
FOR SPRAY & WIPE APPLICATIONS: Dispense Earth Sense® #19 Glass & Window Cleaner solution from TWIN POWER™ dispensing unit low flow (right) side into a spray bottle at a dilution rate of 1:100 (1.3 oz per gallon) with the appropriate Ready-to-Use label affixed and tighten trigger sprayer.
Use cold tap water only.
Apply cleaner solution onto a clean microfiber cleaning cloth. Using the moistened microfiber cloth, apply cleaner to surfaces and scrub as needed. Then wipe dry with a clean microfiber cleaning cloth. For use on all glass, windows, mirrors, Plexiglas surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Dispense from Flex Lock or Twin Power Modular Chemical Dispensing Systems
- Environmentally Responsible / Ingredients are readily biodegradable
- Made with no harsh caustics or acids or ammonia / Safe for workers using the product
- Made with Naturally-Derived Surfactants / Less impact on the environment
- Removes greasy fingerprints and oil from glass / Increases cleaning efficiency
WARNING: CAUSES EYE IRRITATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Prevention: Wear eye/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Response: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements.
This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Additional safety measures:
Read the entire label and SDS before using this product, and for additional first aid measures. SDS for this product is available under the Documents tab.